In Harley's Christmas package we got some tickets to go to Blizzard Beach. We got there at opening expecting to just stay a few hours and we ended up staying until closing, about 6 or 7 hours. We had so much fun. Ruben went down some of the adult water slides as well as all of the kiddie ones.
Brave little Ruben going down a water slide.
Brave little Ruben going down a water slide.
4 comments:
You gotta love living in places where you can swim in November! It looks like fun. I also really liked your FHE activity. Very creative! And cute kiddos! Will you be in California for Christmas? Love ya.
oh how I miss blizzard beach! did u go on summit plummit?! that one is scary!!
looks like u guys had tons of fun!
Kacy! Your kids are adorable! I hope you don't mind I was checking out your blog! :D Hope y'all had a great Holiday! :D
I found your blog on Crystal's blog! :) So good to see what you're up to!
Post a Comment