Saturday, May 9, 2009

Number 4

I am just looking for a quick way to let everyone know, so I will not be on the phone for hours and hours calling my hundreds of relations whom I love.
We are expecting our 4th child and we are excited. I am totally sick with nasty morning sickness for my first time ever. Blah! Everything in the world is stinky. Pee-U. That just about sums it up. Danika is alread thinking of names and is insisting it will be a girl. We shall see. The boys don't know the difference.
Oh my Goodness, I can't believe I will have four little people in my care.

13 comments:

Meteor magnets said...

COngrats Kacy & Harley! Mom told me the other day & I am so excited for you guys! We would totally join you this time around if we didn't have so much going on with Manoah's health. So enjoy your 1st PREGNANCY by yourself! LOL! :) I am really happy for you! Sorry to hear that you are sick this time around. Yuck. No fun. Hope it goes away soon. Maybe it will be born on MY BIRTHDAY?!?! That would be a great b-day present! Love ya! ~Robin

Just what is a Clair? said...

Yay yay yay! We are soooo excited for you! You guys are such great parents.:) It is awesome we found out about your happy news today because we went to what BJ calls the Procreators Club picnic. There is a women's center here where I see my midwife and doula (there are a million other services) and they had a client reunion today. It was a blast, millions of babies! Anwyays, congrats! When are you guys due?

Miss Crystal said...

Congratulations! The Miller clan are all excited for you! :D

T.M. said...

Awesome!!! I am so excited for you guys! I wonder how big this baby will be? When are you due!

Crystal said...

That is wonderful news! When are you due? We love you guys!!!!!!

Love, The Riemans said...

We are VERY excited for you guys. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING you need me to do...oh oh, maybe I can come get the kids some in the afternoons, and let you nap...how does that sound?

Love ya!

Brian said...

CONGRATS!!! The world becomes a better place each time a new Wentzel is added! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! how exciting, you are the cutest pregnant lady!

Kristina said...

I agree with everyone, especially Brian and Kali! :) Congrats!! (So sorry about the sickness though.)

Mom of Nine said...

Yep, it is exciting. More love to go around. Love you.

Vinnie said...

This is so fun for us all to be expecting at the same time! We are so happy for you and your family. Hope the morning sickness gets better for you though!

emilyw said...

Congrats, cous! That will be so wonderful! Having four is FUN!! This new little one will be so lucky to have you as a mom. :)

Love, The Riemans said...

Hey guys--don't know if you're checking your blog while on vacation, but if you are, please call us-- 7063152366 (my cell) or 4073973631 (home). Quick question for you. Hope you guys are having fun!