Here is our cute "Corbin Baby" (Edmond's name for him).
He is holding my wedding rings.
He is holding my wedding rings.
Danika snuggling with Corbin Baby. She loves him and wants to hold him all the time. This picture was taken today 1/4/10, so this is what he looks like now. They were like this for about 45 min. What a great big sister.
5 comments:
very cute pics! i especially love the one of danika and corbin sunggling. :)
Oh, Kacy! He is beautiful and so precious! Seeing him and Danika makes me want to have another...before too long. :) Congrats!!
This little baby is so cute! I bet you guys are having such a great time with him. The last picture with Danika is adorable!
Congrats again Big sis! Hope Danika likes her new school clothes I got her! Much love to you! Love, Robin
He seems so perfect for your family--I really feel that way. I wish we could be there to hold him and love him too! We miss you--kalen says he loves your baby. You probably wouldn't want brady around to smoosh him :-) I'll give you a call soon so we can catch up. Love you and miss you guys!
Post a Comment