Ruben loves to talk and he picks up on a lot of the things that Harley and I say. It is cute to hear him use those words along with his three year old vocabulary. Last night we were having shrimp for dinner and I was making chit chat with Harley and I said,"So shrimp have exoskeletons." Immediately after I said that Ruben started telling us a story, "The exoskeleton was dancing in the closet..." It was so cute and funny.
I have one more story. I took the kids to Magic Kingdom on Tuesday. When we walked by Splash Mountain Ruben looked over the bridge down to where you can see the people that just went down the big drop and he said, "The people are riding Lincoln Logs." I love Ruben's perspective on life. Just like all of us he can only relate the things in his life to what he has learned so far.
2 comments:
That is super cute Kacy! I love those moments! Manoah over heard me say, "O-man!" because he had spilt food on my floor. 2 seconds later he was saying "MAN!" So cute when they start picking up on things! Love ya! ~Robin
He is such a cute boy. I love this age and their thought process!
Post a Comment