Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tropical storm week

This past week has been crazy. Danika started Kindergarten. During the first week of school we already had two days canceled due to tropical storm Fay. We were on the outskirts of Fay the entire time the storm was in our area. Some areas around us got around 2 feet of rain though. Yes, I said 2 feet not inches! So, hmm, Danika school, Tropical storm, oh yes...The very same week as all of that Harley started his new position. He is now working for ticketing and he has an office in Celebration. Celebration is a town that Disney owns. It has houses and shopping and office buildings. I think it even has a hospital. So far Harley likes his job there. Just like his last position this one has high visibility and it is likely that he will be able to advance quickly.
This week started with me getting Danika off to school and Ruben throwing up promptly after she left. So I had a busy day. I think that puts everyone about up to speed with us.
Here is a picture of Ruben on a healthier day. They are my Wall-e boys.
Here is Danika learning how to do a handstand. She is pretty proud of herself.


1 comment:

R Ruiz said...

so glad to hear Harley finally got the job!! I thought they'd keep stringing you along for at least a year! I glad to see you and the kids aren't water logged or blown away!
Keep on practicing Danika!

Love Rene´