Monday, October 13, 2008

Cloth Diapers

Here are some pictures of the diapers that I have made.

These are some wipes that I made out of flannel.
This is one of my blue Fuzzi Bunz style diapers.

Here is an orange Fuzzi Bunz style diaper.

This is what a typical absorbent diaper insert looks like.
The elastic, thread, and snaps.
I have really enjoyed making my cloth diapers. I also love diapering my kids.

2 comments:

Just what is a Clair? said...

You are an answer to prayer today, I have been busting my head because now both of my kids are inthe same size cloth diaper and I need more, but we are short on cash, and I am like, you gotta be able to make them! Did you make up the pattern, or is there a place I can get it? Were they easy to make? And can you use Chinese prefolds as inserts?
Do you have my email? Get it from BJ, or I will get your from him.:)
Kacy you sooo rock. And I love cloth diapering too.:)

Anonymous said...

So Kacy, thanks for all the help you provided! I have about 20 size mediums now, so I only have to launder them once a week! We love it! It's been a real blessing.